No products in the cart.
- Avon Kids Triple Threat 3-in-1 Shampoo, Conditioner & Detangler
- Very Berry scented
- 100% fun! Kid approved.
- Smile inducing three in one gently cleans and conditions hair and gets rid of knots and tangles, leaving hair feeling soft smooth and easy to comb.
- Our signature oils mix with your natural oils to gently help whisk away dirt and impurities for a refreshing feel.
- Light foam cleansing wash is perfect for summer!
- Skin feels revitalized and nourished.
- This foaming body wash comes in an 8.4 fl. oz. bottle.
- Colgate Total Clean Mint Toothpaste gives fresh breath that lasts for hours.
- Packed with mint and combined with fluorine, this toothpaste fights against cavities and removes surface stains.
- Whole Mouth Health protects teeth, tongue, cheeks, and gums.
- Helps reduce plaque that leads to gingivitis; fortifies enamel; helps relieve sensitivity with continued use.
- Not intended or treatment of more serious oral conditions.
- Dalan Multi-Care provides skincare with carefully prepared moisturizing milk while purifying your skin. It helps keep your skin moist and leaves a pleasant feeling with cucumber extracts…
- New ultra-moisturizing multicare soap for hand wash is made with a touch of cream to lock in moisture.
- Liquid hand soap made with Fresh Cucumber and other thoughtfully chosen ingredients.
- Indulge your hands with the refreshing fragrance. Fresh Cucumber fragrance. Dermatologically tested.
- Paraben, Silicon, Alcohol, PEG, SLS Free. Also you can use with standard soap dispensers.
- Dalan’s produces cruelty free hand soaps. None of our products are tested on animals.
- Dove Body Wash for Sensitive Skin gently cleanses and nourishes skin
- Sensitive Skin Body wash, made with Microbiome Nutrient Serum to help strengthen skin’s natural moisture barrier
- Sulfate and paraben free body wash now with a 98% biodegradable formula
- Hypoallergenic body wash with bottles made from 100% recycled plastic
- Hydrating Body wash that cares for sensitive skin
- #1 dermatologist recommended body wash brand. 98% of ingredients break down into carbon dioxide, water & minerals (OECD test methods 301,302 and/or 310)
- Freshens your breath.
- Improves oral hygiene.
- New! Lucky Super Soft Zero Alcohol Mouthwash is a great tasting mouthwash that will leave you and your family with a clean and fresh breath.
- Make it an indispensable part of your everyday routine to feel fresher.
- This product is not tested on animals.
- Prime value for your family.
- Ice Cool Mint flavor
- Alcohol Free
- It’s a conditioning wash that fights against breakage and dryness by replenishing the moisture stripped away by products designed primarily for your skin.
- Our wash leaves your face & beard refreshed & invigorated…it’s the perfect way to start your day.
$11.00 – $144.00$11.00 – $144.00
- Nail fungus is one of the most challenging things to treat because there is no simple answer, and it can easily reoccur. Nail cultures can reveal more than one fungus that maybe causing the problem, and there are many combinations that can cause an infection.
- Since 2008 Neem Oil has become the main treatment for nail fungus in the
Podiatry practice of Simone McConnie due to its effectiveness, safety and
other health benefits.
Hair reflects our general state of health. Illness and stress will take the luster
out of your hair. Diet plays an important part in the health of your hair also.
Drink lots of water, exercise, and lower alcohol intake.
Good circulation in the scalp is essential as hair follicles depend on
the nutrients supplied to them in the bloodstream. Traditionally,
many of the herbs used in hair care like:
Rosemary tones and stimulate local circulation.
Nettles is a cleansing tonic and an astringent, rich in minerals such
as iron, Sulphur and beta-carotene, and vitamin C.
Ginger stimulates blood flow to the scalp
Thyme is thought to have antibacterial, insecticidal, and possibly
Sage is said to help darken and condition hair follicles.
Massaging of the scalp is also beneficial along with holding your head down whilst
brushing is just as effective as it allows a healthy rush of blood to the head.
HOW TO USE: Work the oil into the scalp and through hair.
Leave in or use as a hot oil treatment by warming oil, work through hair, cover and keep
warm for 30 minutes, wash out.$16.00 – $152.00$16.00 – $152.00