No products in the cart.
- Learning to spell becomes fun and easy with Match It Letters!
- These colourful three letter puzzle card sets provide children with a great introduction to spelling and will help to expand their vocabulary.
- They will learn to spell by associating the object with the letters and correctly assembling the puzzle pieces.
- The puzzle pieces are self-correcting so only the right spelling goes together! The set includes 20 puzzle sets.
- Recommended for ages 4-7 years.
- Give your child a head start in reading with these colorful, double-sided Alphabet Flash Cards.
- Perfect for teaching letter recognition (upper & lower case), alphabet sequence, letter sounds, and more!
- For use with Grades PreK-3
- A 5″ baby doll outfitted in either knit or crochet inside a crochet basket/bag.
- Flip Dolls (2-sided dolls)
- Learn about 27 different community occupations and tools used in those jobs with games and lists.
- Photos give a broad variety of gender and ethnic examples. Supports common language arts standards.
- Durable, no-see-through cards with quick-sorting, rounded corners. Great for school, home, travel.
- 56 two-sided cards. Handy 3 1/8″ x 5 1/4″ size. Ages 8 and up.
- Bear is made using crochet with safety eyes
- Polyfill stuffing
- Perfect for toddlers
- Crochet Dogs
- Look at the picture and build the word,then flip the picture card and change one letter to match the picture (bus becomes bug).
- Learning to read and write CVC words improves children’s phonemic awareness, reading fluency, and handwriting skills.
- This phonics flash cards includes building CVC words and matching, letter recognition, word association, and spelling.
- 54 flash cards feature:
- Division facts within 1 to 12
- A card explaining the properties of 0 in division.
- Answers on reverse side of the card
- A bonus game card
- It’s a great first step to introducing addition and problem-solving.
- Ages 5 & up
- Durable pieces & sturdy storage box
- Photos for real-life learning
- Learn to add & solve basic equations
- 15 two-sided puzzles
- 45 pieces
- Kids learn primary phonics skills, learning 53 basic sight words with correlating pictures for each word.
- The toddler flash cards are made with a glossy cardstock finish and rounded edges for easy flipping and sorting.
- The bonus resource card features additional sight word games and phonics games for even more learning fun!
- Get the conversation going in your classroom or at home home, while learning about yourself and others.
- Stimulate some fun and community-building morning discussions with our Morning Meeting Chips, full of ideas to get children talking.
- These cleverly designed Morning Meeting Chips discussion starters are effective early-day icebreakers, with questions for your children or classroom students that warm up their vocal cords and facilitate communication.
- Lots of Discussions: Our Morning Meeting Chips come in a pack of 40 chips, each with a unique conversation-starter.
- Sturdy and Colorful: These 2¼” diameter chips are made from sturdy cardboard and have a bright, colorful design on one side.
- Well-Written: Morning Meeting Chips have simple-to-answer, kid-friendly questions that easily stimulate discussions.
- Foster Community: When used in group situations, these conversation starters allow children to get to know each other and develop a feeling of community.
- Encourage Shy Children: When you use Morning Meeting Chips, all children get to participate and talk. No one gets left out, and no one person dominates the conversation.
- Age Versatile: The conversation prompts are general enough to use for grades 1 – 6.
- Colourful wooden elephant jigsaw puzzle
- Size: 25×19.5×1.6cm / 9.84×7.67×0.63inch
- Fit for 3-7 years children
- This cute puzzle is composed of 26 small pieces of wood, one side is letters from A to Z, the other side is numbers from 1 to 26
- A great toy for preschool educational learning, help your baby to learn letters, numbers, colors when they are playing with it
The 26 letters of the magnetic rod correspond to different animals, different shapes and different names. The oversized letters allow children to memorize the first letter intuitively, and the interesting animal patterns can learn the spelling of animals through associative memory. In the process of picking up magnetic stickers, children can better exercise coordination, spelling memory, color recognition, and fine motor skills.$55.00
- Knitted Cat Pillow/Toy
- Measures 16 inches long
- Very soft and cuddly with polyfill stuffing
- Sitting bear holding a heart
- Perfect for gift-giving
- [2022 New Design]: Added a multiplication table of 1-9 in 100 bubbles, allowing children to learn multiplication formulas while playing, making learning more interesting, for teachers, the multiplication table is also a good teaching tool.
- [Comfortable experience]: When you press the bubbles, there will be a slight popping sound, which will make people feel comfortable and have an effect to relieve stress. This is a good thing for those with autism or ADHD.
- [Premium Material]: Made of high quality silicone material, comfortable, durable and soft Washable. It is water-proof as well, so you can freely wash it when it is dirty.
- [Large size]: A total of 100 bubbles, the size is 7.87*7.87*0.63in (20*20*1.6cm), which is beneficial to parents and children playing together, enjoying good family time.
- [Great Gift]: It makes a fun gift for birthday parties, rewards, educational tools, and more. It can improve children’s mathematical multiplication ability while allowing children to play happily.
- Great for learning in a fun way
- Ages 3+
- Suitable for Preschoolers-This multi-functional preschool workbook contains 44 pages which mainly include learning to write 26 letters from A-Z, numbers 1-10, animal alphabet and sight words, shapes, tracing and colouring, hidden pictures and maze games. It is useful as a busy or quiet book,; perfect for toddler learning activities.
- The Montessori busy book equipped with an eraser and 8 different colours of dry-erase markers. The handwriting practice book is easy to wipe, it is an attractive and reusable activity, allowing your children to learn and practice all the contents of the workbook, the kids can complete the entire game system independently.
- Skill development: Math skills (one-to-one correspondence, counting to 100, skip counting, Comparison, Making 10, Nonstandardized measurements, Grouping, Addition, Subtraction, Graphing)
- Colour identification, Shape identification, Patterning, Matching, Fine motor skills, Eye-hand coordination, Motor planning
- Great for counting to 100 by ones and tens, grouping, and one-to-one correspondence
- Learning styles: Visual, Tactile
- Ideal for ages 5 plus
Learning Resources Time Activity Set – 41 Pieces, Ages 5+ Teaching Clocks for Kids, Telling Time, Homeschool Supplies, Kindergartner Learning Activities
- SKILL DEVELOPMENT: Telling time, Time matching (analog and digital), Writing time (analog and digital), Problem solving, Fine motor skills, Self-help
- LEARN to identify the hour and minute hands, learn the difference between analog and digital time, identify time to the hour, half hour, and more!
- A hands-on activity kit that turns Learning into a game
- 41-Piece Set includes plastic clock with movable hands, write & wipe clock, 24 double-sided analog and digital puzzle cards, 12 double-sided, write & wipe daily activity cards, 3 time dice plus activity guide.
- GIVE THE GIFT OF LEARNING: Whether you’re shopping for holidays, birthdays, or just because, toys from Learning Resources help you discover new learning fun every time you give a gift! Ideal gift for Christmas, Stocking Stuffers, Easter Baskets Stuffers or even for Homeschool.
Magnetic plastic letters and numbers including
- one set of Uppercase Letters(A-Z)
- One set of Lowercase Letters(a-z)
- Two sets of Numbers(0-9)
- 6 Math Symbols. All packed in a plastic bucket.
- Made of high quality plastic and magnet, non-toxic and eco-friendly. The edge is round, and the size is perfect for small hands, it will be the best early learning kit for your kids.
Magnetic Wooden Fishing Game Toy for Toddlers, Alphabet Fish Catching Counting Games Puzzle with Numbers and Letters, Preschool Learning ABC and Math Educational Toys for 3 4 5 Years Old Girl Boy Kids
- DESIGNED FOR KIDS: Fun never stops with our wooden fishing game! This interactive fishing toy is a great learning opportunity for toddlers ages 3+, allowing your child to develop important skills and aptitudes.
- HOW IT WORKS: Our fishing game puzzle consists of a wooden board with a multitude of colorful fish pieces with different letters and numbers. Your toddler must use the special pole to catch the fish, helping them differentiate colors, letters, and numbers from a very early age.
- HIGH STANDARDS: The motor skills toys for toddlers 1-3 are made entirely out of well-polished wood. It features smooth edges and surfaces for more safety. The natural wood is painted with eco-friendly and non-toxic water-based dye.
- LEARNING NEVER STOPS: Our kids magnetic fishing game was designed to help toddlers develop important aptitudes such as hand-eye coordination, fine motor skills, color recognition, and letter recognition. Additionally, it can also help to improve kid’s imagination and problem-solving aptitudes.
- FUN PRESENT: Get these amazing developmental toys for 4 year olds as a super-fun and engaging present for your son or daughter, nephew, grandson, or your kid’s best friend. The fishing toy is a great option for birthdays and Christmas as it combines learning and fun in a simple game.
- Master It Power Pack includes 4 Challenge Cards® packs focused on language and math topics.
- 56-card sets adapt easily for independent or small group practice.
- The Power Pack sleeve keeps the 4 sets together for convenient storage and organization in learning centres, study areas, and more.
- Engaging illustrations and bright colors keep kids’ attention and bring learning to life in homes, schools, and bilingual classrooms too.
- These flashcards are great for reviewing the numbers 0 – 100!
- Each number is featured on a white background with a colorful border, adding a simple yet exciting accent.
- The cards are reversible, showing the letters 0 – 50 on the front side of the cards, and 51 – 100 on the reverse side; making it easy to just flip the stack over to continue going through the numbers in a classroom review time.
- In addition to the number cards are several frequently used math signs, as well as cards that demonstrate how to teach the numbers in ways that can help children understand.
- Ages 4+
- Set includes 26 picture cards, 26 number cards, 2 symbol cards, 2 parent cards
- For ages 4 and up
- Large 3.0” x 5.575” cards with easy-to-sort rounded corners
- Practice counting, numerical order, identifying number words, addition and subtraction
- Includes numbers 0 to 25
- Develop speed, accuracy, and confidence
- Perfect for on-the-go learning!
READY 2 LEARN-CE100 Digital and Analog Clock Stamp – Wooden Stamp for Telling Time Activities and DIY
- This wooden stamp features plastic handles and rubber imprints of an empty analog and digital clock.
- The analog clock is labeled with numerals 1-12.
- Use them to decorate scrapbooks, albums or invitations! Or, create telling-time activities of your own.
- The clocks are empty, which teaches children to read analog and digital time.
- This chunky wooden stamp features a large handle, which makes it easy for kids to use.
- As children stamp, they will develop fine motor skills, hand-eye coordination an imagination.
- The stamp can be cleaned with warm soap and water, which makes it an ideal home or classroom accessory! || Size: 3.25″L x 2.6″W x 2.9″H.
School Zone – Picture Words Flash Cards – Ages 4 and Up, Preschool to Kindergarten, Phonics, Early Reading Words, Sight Words, Word-Picture Recognition, and More
- Set includes 56 cards: 53 picture word cards, 1 game card, 1 reference card, and 1 parent card
- For ages 4 and up
- Large 3.0” x 5.575” cards with easy-to-sort rounded corners
- Each card has a picture with the picture word on the front side, and the picture word repeated on the backside
- Cute, colorful illustrations and big, easy-to-read letters help to develop early reading skills
- Includes directions for 4 games: Go-Together Game, Initial Letter Game, ABC Order Game, Classification Game
- 56 cards: 54 game cards, 1 information card, 1 parent car
- For ages 6 and up
- Large 3.0” x 5.575” cards with easy-to-sort rounded corners
- Cards are divided into 4 categories: Adjectives, Nouns, Verbs and Conjunctions
- On each card is a colourful illustration and the corresponding word that it represents
- Practice each word individually or mix and match to form sentences
- Portable and perfect for on-the-go learning!
- As children begin to build and create sentences, they’ll need to know certain words by sight.
- These words were carefully chosen to help your child get a jump start on reading , writing and building sentences.
- You won’t want to miss out on this perfect gift for any family or classrooms looking for an interactive way to learn.
These Sight Words Magnets are special because:
- Includes 60+ pieces
- Works on any magnetic surface, including the fridge!
- Educational focus: basic reading skills, vocabulary, group play, matching, early learning, problem solving, motor-skills
- Perfect for ages 5 and up! Can even be used from ages 4
- Give your child a head start in reading with these colorful, double-sided Sight Words Flash Cards that feature the first 100 words from the Fry List.
- An essential tool in building reading fluency!
- Includes 54 cards: 50 sight word cards 4 activity cards
- Ages 4+
- Great for early readers
- Perfect for your little ones
- Ages 18months+
- Teaches colour recognition, counting skills, hand-eye coordination, problem solving skills, sorting, visual development and more!
- Learning is more effective when it’s also fun, kids will love sorting the wooden blocks and matching the cardboards to learn alphabets and words.
- It can help your child use multiple feelings to get the joy of learning from the game.
- A great resource for those parents who want their children to be ahead of the curve and have them have fun while learning.
TOWO Wooden Giraffe Alphabet Blocks and Number Blocks Jigsaw Puzzle 41 cm Large Size 2 in 1 ABC Number Puzzle – Wooden Letter Blocks Puzzle Number Puzzles Educational Toys for 3 Year olds
- Colourful wooden animals giraffe jigsaw puzzle with wooden alphabet blocks number blocks. One side are 26 alphabet and the other side are 26 numbers. Buy 1 get 2 puzzle toys to play with. Great toy for children to understand and learn the sequence of Alaphbet and numbers in a fun way
- Large size 41 CM and solid fine quality wood. This animal jigsaw alphabet puzzle in chunky wooden blocks are perfectly sized for little hands to grasp. New colourful box which is very presentable as gift and also keep the pieces stored
- This beautiful wooden abc puzzle with both wooden numbers and wooden alphabet in lovely animal giraffe shape helps to improve fine motor skills, hand and eye coordination, concentration; logical thinking and problem solving skills, and a fun way to learn alphabet and number
- One of most popular abc blocks animal jigsaw puzzle for kids suitable for 3 year plus. It is always advisable that an adult to supervise and enjoy the interaction of children with this wooden puzzle toy
- Safe and Environmentally Friendly: Toy safety and children’s happiness are our top priorities. We make our wooden toys with pure love and care for our children and the environment. Our wooden toys are made of sustainable wood with environmentally friendly and non-toxic paints. It conforms to EN71 and CPSA Standard and is tested and certified by International Accredited Labs. We are committed to customers’ total satisfaction.
- Ages 5+
- Learning FUN adds up! Inspire active learning and increase confidence with English/French Addition Pocket Flash Cards. This versatile, educational flash card set makes it easy to learn at any pace. Master 104 equations and increase math skills.
- Animal-themed flash cards make addition practice interactive and exciting for all ages during independent, partnered, or small-group review. More than 100 equations are included for many quality practice sessions at home, in schools and learning centers, and in bilingual classrooms too.
- Bring learning anywhere with this compact, handy flash card set. Addition study cards are a fun solution to keep kids busy and entertained in waiting rooms, restaurants, and during travel.
- LEARNING IN A FLASH – Flash cards make it easy to build addition skills through repeat practice and play. Learn addition facts 0 to 12 and increase confidence. Two-sided, self-checking cards feature answers on backs so learners can practice with or without an adult’s help. Master one side and then work on the other. These colorful flash cards keep learners interest during many solo or group study sessions.
- BOX CONTAINS – 52 flash cards. 3 1/8 inch x 5 1/4 inch cards feature a rounded corner for easy sorting. Durable, no-see-through cards hold up to many uses. NOTE: Due to the number of cards, this set does not include all facts for 0 – 12.
- MANY AGES AND ABILITIES – Large, easy-to-read math problems are visible across a room for use in classrooms or homes. Colorful cards get kids’ attention and make math practice interesting to reluctant learners and students of many skill levels.
- Get ready for fun and adventures! Pull the puppy by its cord to activate music and sounds, see the puppy’s legs move and watch the keys swing. Press the colourful buttons to introduce numbers, colours and parts of the body.
- Listen to 60+ playful songs, phrases and cute puppy sounds, and watch as the puppy’s nose flashes along.
- Teaches: colours, numbers, parts of the body, sounds & music
- Ages 6mths-36mths
- Cat, hat, sat, fat, rat! How many words can your child make with the same ending sound?
- Hey, they all rhyme! These fun flash cards feature 54 word cards grouped by sound.
- Your preschool, kindergarten, or first or second grade student will love identifying the colorful pictures with the words, then finding new words with the same sound.
- Answer choices are on the back of each card.