No products in the cart.
$30.00 – $55.00
- Our body butter is a unique blend of shea butter, and various oils that are great for the skin.
- This silky body butter does not leave any oily residue on your body, only a tantalising aroma of vanilla.
- It can be applied to any area of the body (even your hair!) that needs that special touch and is safe to use as many times as needed. Enjoy and watch your skin transform.
$20.00 – $35.00
- Heaven in a bottle is how we describe our body oils.
- Made with oils including grapeseed and almond these oils leave the body feeling luxuriously smooth. Great to use either on damp or dry skin.
Bug Be Gone Insect Repellent$18.00 – $152.00
Green Earth Soothing Skin Salve
For The Relief Of:
$12.60 – $119.00
- eczema, psoriasis
- skin fungus, cuts
- skin ulcers, rashes
- insect bites, burns
- bruises, scars, marks
$17.00 – $35.00
- Strengthens, Moisturizes and Thickens Hair
- Increases Circulation in the Scalp & Hair Follicles
- Jump Start Hair Growth, Awaken Dormant Hair Follicles
- Perfect for 4c Hair
- Includes Nettle, Horsetail, Neem, Henna, Aloe & More
YLANG YLANG Skin Cream
Cooling and soothing for sunburn. Excellent for
when the skin is too sensitive to touch.
REFRIGERATE FOR BEST EFFECT WITH
This is also a hydrating facial toner for dry or
PRODUCT: CALYPSO LULLABY LOTION
With more than 10% fresh aloe, this body lotion
penetrates deep into all layers of the skin.
Very moisturizing and soothing for sunburn.
Safe for babies.$12.60 – $119.00
This product is an energizing fire of exotic spices.
$18.00 – $48.00
- Its aromatherapy properties stimulate the brain
- Relieves and soothes muscle tension and pain
Made from a blend of :
$16.00 – $46.00
- Bay leaves and spices
- Mixed into a warm spicy, refreshingly cool, after shave splash for the face
$12.60 – $140.00
- Minty Cool Foot Lotion with Neem
- It is an energizing cream, with that fresh peppermint scent that relieves fatigue, reduces pain and inflammation of tired feet.
- Cocoa butter penetrates and softens dry skin.
$18.00 – $170.00
- Morinda Pain Relief Rub
- THE PAIN STOPS HERE!!!
$11.00 – $144.00
- Nail fungus is one of the most challenging things to treat because there is no simple answer, and it can easily reoccur. Nail cultures can reveal more than one fungus that maybe causing the problem, and there are many combinations that can cause an infection.
- Since 2008 Neem Oil has become the main treatment for nail fungus in the
Podiatry practice of Simone McConnie due to its effectiveness, safety and
other health benefits.
Hair reflects our general state of health. Illness and stress will take the luster
out of your hair. Diet plays an important part in the health of your hair also.
Drink lots of water, exercise, and lower alcohol intake.
Good circulation in the scalp is essential as hair follicles depend on
the nutrients supplied to them in the bloodstream. Traditionally,
many of the herbs used in hair care like:
Rosemary tones and stimulate local circulation.
Nettles is a cleansing tonic and an astringent, rich in minerals such
as iron, Sulphur and beta-carotene, and vitamin C.
Ginger stimulates blood flow to the scalp
Thyme is thought to have antibacterial, insecticidal, and possibly
Sage is said to help darken and condition hair follicles.
Massaging of the scalp is also beneficial along with holding your head down whilst
brushing is just as effective as it allows a healthy rush of blood to the head.
HOW TO USE: Work the oil into the scalp and through hair.
Leave in or use as a hot oil treatment by warming oil, work through hair, cover and keep
warm for 30 minutes, wash out.$16.00 – $152.00
$20.00 – $40.00
- SheAloe Butter is a Healing mixture of Shea Butter and Aloe and a blend of herbs designed to effectively moisturize scalp and hair promoting hair growth and strength, leaving you with long lasting soft moisturized hair.
- Excellent for dry weak hair and itchy scalp.
ENJOY THE FUN
BLOCK THE SUN
This broad spectrum sun block with two sun protection factor
(SPF) strengths to choose from is water resistant and also
moisturizes and protects the skin by repelling insects with the
added lemongrass essential oil.
MYTH: Dark Skin is immune to the effects of dangerous UV
radiation from the SUN.
FACT: More Afro-Caribbean people die from skin cancer each
year than Caucasians because the cancer is not diagnosed in time.
Don’t believe the Myth$18.00 – $170.00
Cooling and soothing for sunburn.
Excellent for when skin is too sensitive to touch.$12.60 – $33.60