No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
All Natural Peppermint & Lavender Heel Balm
Store: M Naturals Products
Cracked Heels | Soothing | Moisturizing
- Handmade in Barbados
- Ingredients: Coconut Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Castor Oil, Shea Butter, Beeswax, Peppermint Essential Oil and Lavender Essential Oil
- Size 2oz
Free of chemicals and fragrances. Cruelty free
Our feet are the most neglected part of the body, despite that they carry our weight all day long without protest. This balm helps to soften and moisturize cracked heels. Coconut oil moisturizes the feet and Castor Oil hydrates dry, cracked skin. Shea Butter melts into the skin and softens while beeswax locks in moisture. The essential oil blend of peppermint and lavender nourishes and refreshes feet and heels.
Facts & Health Benefits:
- Coconut oil moisturizes and remove dead skin cells
- Grapeseed oil nourishes and treats damaged skin on heels
- Castor oil is rich in vitamins and essential nutrients to hydrate the skin/cracked heels
- Shea butter smoothes, softens and moisturizes feet/heels
- Beeswax locks in moisture
- Peppermint essential oil nourishes and restores skin health and is antimicrobial
- Lavender essential has antifungal and antiseptic properties.
Apply to heels at least twice a day. Wear a pair of socks after moisturizing, especially at night to help promote smooth and soft heels.
Products contain butters and essential oils so if you are allergic to any of these ingredients please refrain from using this product. We will not be responsible for any illness or allergic reaction.
For EXTERNAL USE only! Refer to the complete list of ingredients for possible allergens. A patch test is recommended. If an allergy occurs, stop using the product right away.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
No more offers for this product!
There are no inquiries yet.