No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Learn to Read For Kids with Dyslexia, Volume 2: 125 More Games and Activities to Teach Your Child to Read
- More games to help kids ages 7 to 12 overcome dyslexia and build reading skills
- With the right tools, kids with dyslexia can become avid readers.
- The follow-up to the bestselling Learn to Read for Kids with Dyslexia, this fun-filled choice in books for kids with dyslexia offers tons of new games that help kids overcome the challenges of dyslexia.
This dyslexia workbook for kids features:
- Educational play―Go beyond other dyslexia books with 125 games and activities, including coloring, word association, picture association, writing with sounds, and more.
- Expanded vocabulary―Packed with new words, this second volume helps kids with dyslexia understand even more of the vocabulary they’ll encounter while reading.
- Science-based strategies―Discover games built around proven dyslexia tools for kids, like phonological awareness training, phonemic awareness training, and multisensory instruction.
- Go beyond other dyslexia books with enjoyable and effective games that will help kids learn to love reading.