No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Orton Gillingham Workbook for Kids with Dyslexia ( Ages 4+)
0 out of 5
*****Revised and Updated on 25th October 2021*****
- Orton Gillingham Workbook For Kids With Dyslexia. A book with 100 Orton Gillingham activities to improve writing and reading skills in children with dyslexia. Volume 1. Black & White Edition.
- Orton-Gillingham is a structured, multisensory approach to teaching reading, used since the 1930s and proven to benefit all students, especially struggling readers.
- Neurologically and linguistically, it is the most frequent and successful model of reading intervention.
- In this book you will find activities based on the Orton Gillingham methodology that include…
- Letter knowledge
- Alphabetical order
- Sound Identification
- Rhyming words
- Sight words
- Take a look at the index of this book.
- This book has been revised by child psychologists.
- In this workbook for children you have all the necessary activities to make a child improve his writing and reading skills while having a pleasant and fun time.
- There is a full color edition of this workbook also available. Check out other books that BrainChild has at your disposal to make a child grow and improve her skills.
EAN: 139000395462 Category: Workbooks
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
No more offers for this product!
There are no inquiries yet.