No products in the cart.
- Photographs of familiar objects illustrate commonly-used colors.
- Sturdy, durable paper.
- Polyvinyl insulation remains flexible and is abrasion resistant
- Included: Red, green, blue, yellow, black, orange, purple, white, pink, and brown.
- Extra Value: Back of chart features reproducible activities, subject information, and helpful tips.
- 17″ x 22″ size appropriate for classrooms as well as smaller workspaces & home use.
- Fun kids motivational poster
- Photographs of common objects depict the concept of opposites.
- Vocabulary words expand learning opportunities.
- Rich content engages viewers and aligns with Learning Standards.
- Sturdy, durable paper
- Photos for real-life learning
- Extra value activities on back
- 17 inches x 22 inches
- Rhyming, racing, blending, tracing—fun exercises to help kids (7-12) with dyslexia strengthen their reading skills
- Learning to read with dyslexia can be a challenge for kids, but it’s a challenge they can conquer—with the right tools.
- Using a targeted approach to skill development, Learn to Read for Kids with Dyslexia features more than 100 colorful games and activities that strengthen auditory processing skills, support letter formation in writing, and, most importantly, make reading fun!Volume 1
This workbook filled with dyslexia tools for kids offers:
- Daily practice―This standout among dyslexia books gives kids opportunities to practice their reading skills with exercises focused on phonemic awareness, dysgraphia, and auditory processing disorder.
- Playful activities―Kids will delight in exploring everything from phonics games to mazes, word association, matching, coloring, listening, and more.
- 6 Different learning methods―Get a dyslexic reading aid for kids that’s built on multiple research-based approaches to learning, giving kids a chance to see what works best for them.
- Turn kids into lifelong readers, and help them along the road to overcoming dyslexia with fun-filled games that build their skills and confidence.
Learning Resources Time Activity Set – 41 Pieces, Ages 5+ Teaching Clocks for Kids, Telling Time, Homeschool Supplies, Kindergartner Learning Activities
- SKILL DEVELOPMENT: Telling time, Time matching (analog and digital), Writing time (analog and digital), Problem solving, Fine motor skills, Self-help
- LEARN to identify the hour and minute hands, learn the difference between analog and digital time, identify time to the hour, half hour, and more!
- A hands-on activity kit that turns Learning into a game
- 41-Piece Set includes plastic clock with movable hands, write & wipe clock, 24 double-sided analog and digital puzzle cards, 12 double-sided, write & wipe daily activity cards, 3 time dice plus activity guide.
- GIVE THE GIFT OF LEARNING: Whether you’re shopping for holidays, birthdays, or just because, toys from Learning Resources help you discover new learning fun every time you give a gift! Ideal gift for Christmas, Stocking Stuffers, Easter Baskets Stuffers or even for Homeschool.
- Let your DREAMS SOAR!
- Relevant, dynamic, and the popular choice for all ages!
- Talk about life with powerful, positive messages.
- ARGUS® Posters encourage positive behavior and showing respect for self and others.
- 13⅜” x 19″
- These flashcards are great for reviewing the numbers 0 – 100!
- Each number is featured on a white background with a colorful border, adding a simple yet exciting accent.
- The cards are reversible, showing the letters 0 – 50 on the front side of the cards, and 51 – 100 on the reverse side; making it easy to just flip the stack over to continue going through the numbers in a classroom review time.
- In addition to the number cards are several frequently used math signs, as well as cards that demonstrate how to teach the numbers in ways that can help children understand.
- Ages 4+
School Zone – Picture Words Flash Cards – Ages 4 and Up, Preschool to Kindergarten, Phonics, Early Reading Words, Sight Words, Word-Picture Recognition, and More
- Set includes 56 cards: 53 picture word cards, 1 game card, 1 reference card, and 1 parent card
- For ages 4 and up
- Large 3.0” x 5.575” cards with easy-to-sort rounded corners
- Each card has a picture with the picture word on the front side, and the picture word repeated on the backside
- Cute, colorful illustrations and big, easy-to-read letters help to develop early reading skills
- Includes directions for 4 games: Go-Together Game, Initial Letter Game, ABC Order Game, Classification Game
- Versatile name plates make each child feel important.
- Perfect for labeling everything from lockers to storage, and creating reminders, announcements & schedules.
- So many uses!
- Sturdy, durable paper
- Includes guidelines for printing/writing practice
- 36 per pack
- 2⅞ inches by 9½ inches
- Perfect for calling attention to special occasions and good work.
- Ages 3 & up
- Acid free, nontoxic and photo safe
- Sheets are 10⅝ inches x ¾ inches
- 5 sheets per pack
- Stickers are 1½ inches x 2½ inches
- 6 designs, 30 stickers per pack
- Kids proudly wear these big, bold stickers or put them on papers and folders.
- 13×19″ motivational poster
- Cat, hat, sat, fat, rat! How many words can your child make with the same ending sound?
- Hey, they all rhyme! These fun flash cards feature 54 word cards grouped by sound.
- Your preschool, kindergarten, or first or second grade student will love identifying the colorful pictures with the words, then finding new words with the same sound.
- Answer choices are on the back of each card.